EndNote - adding and maintaining references for your paper
Save yourself a great deal of time and effort when writing your thesis by using EndNote. With a single click, you can ensure that citations and references are formatted exactly the way you want them. Save literature references and PDFs that you have collected in your own personal bibliographical database within EndNote.
When writing a thesis or an article, you must indicate all sources that you have used and/or quoted. This procedure enables the reader to consult your findings for the conclusions that you have drawn. For this reason, it is very important that you are precise and accurate when recording all sources you have consulted. This method also prevents you from forgetting where you read your findings and ensures that you have all the details on hand when it is time to create a bibliography in your paper.
You will learn how to:
- create a personal bibliographic reference database using EndNote;
- import literature references from Google Scholar, LibSearch, Web of Science and subject-specific databases;
- link full-text articles to your literature references
- how to deal with duplicate records
This course is suited for starters
Related LibGuide: EndNote by Linda Schoonmade
- Thursday, February 21, 2019
- 9:00 - 11:00
- Library lab 1B21
- Library Main Building