EdNote Advanced: get more out of EndNote - online course Online
Before you can register, you need to do the assessment (this webpage) to determine whether this is the course for you
This course is for more experienced EndNote users
Maximise the possibilities that Endnote offers! Based on a case study, you will be given the challenge of not only importing your references but managing them as well. Finally, you will follow a procedure in which your bibliography must comply with very specific standards.
You will learn how to:
- create and update references;
- edit output styles, references and quotations;
- include references to reports from institutional authors such as the WHO;
- and more
Two days in advance you'll receive an email with a ZOOM invitation
Related LibGuide: EndNote by Linda Schoonmade
- Tuesday, November 3, 2020
- 9:00 - 10:30
- Time Zone:
- Central European Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.