FINDING LITERATURE. UNDERSTANDING THE PRINCIPLES Online
"A journey along pitfalls, prejudices and credibility standards. This workshop helps the beginning researcher before he/she sets off on his/her literature quest."
- You are capable of making reasoned choices in looking for information
- You learn to recognize the values information possess. Especially when it involves academic information
- You can make a founded opinion about accessibility of information to the public
- You learn to reflect on how your own biases can influence method and interpretation
- You are capable of looking with a critical eye on any new information
- Additional notes:
- The workshop aims at people with very little experience in literature finding and those that are in need of refreshing their knowledge.
- Please consult the libguide.
- Two days in advance you'll receive the zoom link and pass code
Related LibGuide: Course A - All disciplines by Rick Vermunt
- Tuesday, January 18, 2022
- 9:00 - 11:00
- Time Zone:
- Central European Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.