Career Workshop for International Spouses of VU employees: PART I In-Person
About the workshop
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam joined with the University of Amsterdam to offer support to newly-arrived international partners in The Netherlands with a tailor-made group career workshop! The objective of this workshop is to address the most important elements of applying for a job in the Netherlands, such as:
• Producing a good CV and motivation letter in line with the Dutch labor market
• Job hunting techniques - how to find a job, including recruitment agencies and LinkedIn
• The importance of networking and practicing the `elevator pitch’
• Interview techniques: preparation, practicing (in role plays), questioning and answering techniques (using STAR)
This workshop consists of two parts (on the 22nd and 29th of September 2022, both from 10:00 - 14:00) which both need to be attended. Please register for PART II here.
The workshop is interactive, practical, and informative. You will also have the opportunity to meet and network with other partners who are in a similar position to yourself!
The workshop also includes a lunch which can be used to informally network with the workshop attendees.
The workshop will take place at VU Campus. The exact location of this workshop will be sent to the registered participants before the event.
About the trainer
Teresa Moynihan is a Career Transition Consultant (coaching and training) and a Dual Career specialist. Specialising in career transition, career management and talent development programmes, Teresa Moynihan has a wealth of experience in developing coaching and training initiatives for businesses and for the international community. Based in The Hague, she has been managing her own coaching and training practice since 2010. She has extensive experience in supporting dual career partners as well as organisations, teams and individuals going through change and career transition.
Her credentials are as follows:
· Certified and Licensed Career Counsellor and Coach, accredited by the Association of Coaching (UK).
· Postgraduate qualification in Career and Talent Management (Kingston University, UK)
· International Systemic Team Coaching Certificate (Academy of Executive Coaching, UK)
· Certified to deliver psychometric assessments (accredited by the British and European Associations of Psychologists)
· Licenced Balance™ coach
- Thursday, September 22, 2022
- 10:00 - 14:00
- Time Zone:
- Central European Time (change)
Location in Google Maps
mail validatie script
More events like this...
Hier staat een aangepast script t.b.v. customisation van de contecten. Niet verwijderen.