Inclusive workshop Literature Searching. Understanding and working with the principles. Online
The workshops particulaly is meant for people with 'distance' to the university because of mobility, impairment, health risk or other challlenges. The workshop will be recorded. There will be live captioning.
Endorsement: "This course does help a lot! You make it clear and easy for me to understand."
Recommendation: "This course does help a lot! You make it clear and easy for me to understand"
Before you begin your literature search: do this workshop.
- You are capable of making reasoned choices in looking for information
- You earn to recognize the values information possesses. Especially when it involves academic information
- You can make a founded opinion about accessibility of information to the public
- You learn to reflect on how your own biases can influence method and interpretation
- You are capable of looking with a critical eye on any new information
- The workshop aims at people with very little experience in literature finding and those that are in need of refreshing their knowledge.
- Please consult the libguide.
- Two days in advance you'll receive the exercises
- Two days in advance you'll receive: the exercises, the zoom link and pass code
Related LibGuide: All Disciplines - Research Skills - Basic by Rick Vermunt
- Friday, November 25, 2022
- 9:00 - 11:00
- Time Zone:
- Central European Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.