IN Amsterdam Webinar: Renting and buying a home in the Netherlands In-Person
This is an external event, VU Amsterdam does not host this event!
We just would like to raise the attention for this event as the topic might be of interest to you. To participate in this event, please follow the registration procedure as described on the website.
The seminar is free of charge, simply sign up to attend.
Renting and buying a home in the Netherlands
Finding the right home is an important part of settling into life in a new country. During this seminar on 6 October, our expert partners will set you up with all the information you need if you’re looking for a place to rent or buy in the Amsterdam Area.
Renting or buying a home
Finding a home can be one of the most challenging and time-consuming aspects of the relocation process. Discovering the right place in the right neighbourhood, deciding whether to rent or buy, understanding the local rules and regulations. There’s a lot to take on board. And the process can be especially challenging if you’re not familiar with the local housing market. From prices and availability to contract types and mortgages, our expert partners have the answers to all your questions.
- Welcome by IN Amsterdam
- Certified expat brokers MVA will discuss the Dutch rental market from prices and availability to contract types and your rights as a tenant.
- MVA will also offer practical tips for searching for a house from a broker
- Leading mortgage advisors A&H Finance will introduce you to arranging a mortgage in the Netherlands, including advice on the application process, eligibility requirements and the Dutch housing market
- Time for questions
Sign up to join the seminar and be sure to bring along any questions you may have.
Date: 6 October 2022
Time: 17:00 - 18:30
Location: Online via Microsoft Teams. A link will be sent the week of the event.
- Thursday, October 6, 2022
- 17:00 - 18:30
- Time Zone:
- Central European Time (change)
- OnLine: You will receive instructions by mail