Workshop reference software EndNote. Basic In-Person
Endorsement: “Thanks for the amazing endnote share with us.”
• Before you can register, you need to do the assessment to determine whether this is the best course for you.
• You need to have EndNote installed on your computer before you can take part in the workshop
About EndNote: EndNote is a huge time saver when writing your paper. Also it prevents incorrect references and citations. It is a very good management instrument in keeping track of your gathered literature.
- create a personal bibliographic reference database using EndNote;
- import literature references from Google Scholar, LibSearch, Web of Science/ Scopus and subject-specific databases;
- link full-text articles to your literature references
- how to deal with duplicate records
- use references in your paper
Students: https://download.vu.nl (from abroad you need a VPN as well) Installation:
Download the program
Open the File Explorer, go to the download folder and mount the just downloaded ISO file as a DVD drive. You can do this by double clicking on the .iso file. Go to the newly created DVD drive and double click on 'setup.hta'.
Employees: https://services.vu.nl/ (two step verification or UBkey) > new software need to be requested through your superior.(except for red laptops)
New software needs to be requested (except for 'red' laptops)
Mac users Please contact ICT office
IT servicesdesk > T VU: email@example.com / call +31 20 59 80000
Location: HG-0A11 en WN-M020
Two days in advance you can expect an email containing the exercises.
Related LibGuide: EndNote by Linda Schoonmade
- Thursday, January 26, 2023
- 11:00 - 14:00
- Time Zone:
- Central European Time (change)
- Hoofdgebouw: de Boelelaan 1105, 1081 HV Amsterdam