Use our online tool to book study rooms in the library.
Writing a Data Management Plan | FGB and Faculty of Science | 2023-6 Online
In this course you learn how you write a good Data Management Plan (DMP) for your research project. The course is aimed at PhD students at the beginning of their research project (± 1st year) from the Faculty of Behavioural and Movement Sciences (FGB) and the Faculty of Science.
The course consists of 2 online workshops and an online peer review session. Please make sure that you are able to participate in all three events.
Workshop 1: 28-11-2023, 10:00-12:00
Workshop 2: 19-12-2023, 10:00-12:00
Peer review session: 09-01-2024, 13:00-17:00
This version of the course is tailored to research including personal data in the sense of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), that is, data with which an individual could be identified, either directly or indirectly.
NB: this training is specifically intended for PhD students from FGB/Faculty of Science.
- If you're doing a PhD at another faculty of the VU, please check how this training is organized in your faculty at the University Library website. If it concerns an independent training in your faculty, look for available dates in this Event Calender. If it is part of another course in your faculty or graduate school, please get in touch with your graduate school or PhD coordinator, as indicated on the University Library website.
- If you're not doing a PhD or if you're affiliated at another instution, but are nevertheless interested in this course, please get in touch with the RDM Support Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Related LibGuide: Research Data Management by Elisa Rodenburg
- Tuesday, November 28, 2023
- 10:00 - 12:00
- Time Zone:
- Central European Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Location in Google Maps
mail validatie script
More events like this...
Hier staat een aangepast script t.b.v. customisation van de contecten. Niet verwijderen.